If you have been charged with a traffic offence, we can advise you as to whether you have a viable defence. We can represent you in Court in relation to sentencing on a plea of guilty or at trial after a not guilty plea.
Our areas of practice are not limited in this area, but include:
- Dangerous driving occasioning grievous bodily harm or causing death
- Reckless driving
- Dangerous driving
- Careless driving
- Drug and Alcohol related offences
- Driving under suspension (Court imposed or fines suspension)
- Removal of life disqualification
- All other traffic related offences
Extraordinary Drivers Licences
We can assist you in applying for an Extraordinary Drivers Licence if you have been suspended from driving and you require a licence in order to obtain or maintain your employment, obtain medical treatment for an illness or disease suffered by you or a member of your family or if a licence suspension causes you or a member of your family financial hardship.
Contact us to ask for our free Assessment Form. We will then be able to advise you on a preliminary basis of your prospects of obtaining an Extraordinary Drivers Licence.